About the Conference
Southeast Veterinary Neurology (SEVN) is excited to announce our Inaugural Advanced Neurodiagnostics Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This is the first conference that is provided to residents with sponsorship for the major costs associated with attendance.
This conference will provide residents, board-eligible neurologists, and neurologists that would like a refresher with advanced instruction in:
- Advanced Neuroimaging
This conference is FREE for current 2nd and 3rd year neurology residents. All board-eligible and board-certified neurologist ticket prices will be $400.
All attendees will receive:
- 30 Race Approved CE credits
- Breakfast and lunch on all three conference days
- Two after-hours networking events
- Intimate environment to learn and network with some of the leading veterinarians in the business
Resident attendees will receive:
- Hotel accommodations for a three-night stay April 2 - 5, 2024 at the Dalmar Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL
This conference is free for current 2nd and 3rd year neurology residents.
All board-eligible and board-certified neurologist ticket prices will be $400.
Download a copy of the 3-day agenda below.